Infracraft Detailed Joinery is a Commercial Joinery Company located in Coffs Harbour, NSW. We are one of Sydney’s market leading manufacturers of Commercial Joinery and have won many prestigious fit-outs including Google, Twitter and Red Bull. Infracraft started in 2000 as a one-person joinery shop and has now grown to over eighty full time employees.
About the Role:
We require a Machinist to join our team, duties may include setting up, operating and maintaining a variety of industrial machinery in our Machine Shop and various related tasks.
- Analyse drawings and production plans to ensure solid understanding of the day’s requirements;
- Set up machinery according to specifications and drawing requirements;
- Obtain correct material required for processing;
- Produce joinery items as per specification;
- Clean and maintain machinery under your control;
- Notify the Supervisor when variances require higher level decisions to be made;
- Educate others in the correct operation of machinery when applicable;
- Comply with all WHS procedures that apply in the work area;
- Report to the Supervisor as and when required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Basic level of numeracy and literacy;
- Above average hand/eye coordination;
- Physically fit and able to push/pull trolleys;
- Ability to learn Machine operations;
- To function as an effective member of a team;
- Ability to follow, and at times challenge set processes within the department;
- A mindset for continuous improvement;
- Industry experience preferred, but not essential.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Work for a market-leading company respected for its industry-best quality, innovation and technology;
- Long-term career development opportunities.
Download Position Description (PDF)
INFRACRAFT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you are keen to become a member of an exceptional local success story, fill out the application form below to apply.
Applications Close 27 June 2021