A commercial Joinery company located in Coffs Harbour, NSW. We are one of Sydney’s market leading manufacturers of Commercial Joinery and have won many prestigious fit-outs including Google, Twitter and Red Bull. Infracraft started in 2000 as a one-person joinery shop and has now grown to over eighty full-time employees.
About the Role:
Based in Coffs Harbour, in state-of-the-art facility, we require a Senior Commercial Joinery Estimator to join our winning team to keep up with their growing portfolio of projects.
- Read and interpret drawings, specifications and scope of works documentation;
- Use appropriate estimating software to calculate costs for jobs and projects;
- Apply first principle estimating techniques to complex and unique joinery items;
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of the jobs and projects;
- Communicate expectations and identify issues where necessary to stakeholders;
- Prepare Sub-trade packages and obtain quotes from other suppliers or in-house Procurement to assist with costings;
- Consider resource capacity, materials and contractors for delivery of projects;
- Apply Value Engineering opportunities as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Preferably trade qualified, e.g. Cabinet Maker, Shopfitter or Carpenter & Joiner;
- 5 or more years’ experience as an Estimator in commercial joinery or construction, or be looking to move into an Estimator position;
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry;
- Sound knowledge of the commercial joinery market;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to build relationships with new and existing clients;
- Working experience of Excel, Acrobat and database systems.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Work for a market-leading company respected for its industry-best quality, innovation and technology;
- Long-term career development opportunities.
Download Position Description (PDF)
INFRACRAFT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applications close 25th June 2021